Dslreports , broadbandreports , silver matrix llc is COMCAST

I hope everybody knows that dslreports.com and broadbandreports.com are really Comcast. Silver Matrix, LLC was quietly taken over by Comcast a while back.

Comcast employees control the dslreports and broadbandreports websites. Not only are they the mods, but most of the long-time posters are also Comcast employees posing as regular users. Comcast acquired these because they didn't want any free speech about them or any negative publicity. Any post which exposes this or the Comcast ownership or employees is deleted.

dslreports and broadbandreports are simply used by Comcast to quash any legitimate complaints about Comcast's service and to finger the user and make the legitimate user appear to have an isolated experience.Contact the FBI about this fraud and your Congressional representatives. The FCC is, more or less, controlled by Comcast at this point.

Silver Matrix - Censorship, Cyberbullying & Info Deleted

Spokane, Washington 7 comments

Update by user Feb 06, 2012

they [dslreports.com / Silver Matrix LLC] banned me (by IP address) from the site after a filed a complaint with the FCC regarding cyber-bullying. prior to that, the site removed my CL based user reviews.

Update by user Jan 30, 2012

I\'m not dealing with this (dslreports.com / broadbandreports.com / Silver Matrix, LLC) company/website anymore. I filed a consumer complaint with the FTC regarding consumer fraud and with the FCC about the cyberbullying in the forums.

Update by user Jan 30, 2012

in case anyone is confused, Silver Matrix, LLC is dslreports.com

Original review posted by user Jan 14, 2012

everytime I post something it gets deleted by the mod.

I post to the CenturyLink forum about class action it gets locked up & I'm told to take it to rants & raves where it gets deleted.

I post about cyberbullying in the forums, it gets deleted.

I post other grievances & they too are deleted. the forums are extemely biased and rampant with cyberbullying which is a criminal act in the US persuant to

I post a bunch of personal info (name, job, interests, & links on my profile regarding the BBB, FCC, broadband.gov, cyberbullying laws & I come back today & the info on my profile is deleted (however my profile is still active).

seems like most of their revenue comes in the forms of ads by none other than whom? the industry.

I get screeshots of everything I post now & any responses to the posts.

WTF is going on over there?

Review about: Personal Profile.

Comments

smcwatch

You do know that dslreports.com and broadbandreports.com are really Comcast, right? Silver Matrix, LLC was quietly purchased by Comcast and Comcast employees control the dslreports and broadbandreports websites.

Most of the long-time posters are also Comcast employees posing as regular users. Comcast bought these because they didn't want any free speech about them. Any post which exposes this or the Comcast ownership or employees is deleted.

kellarlln

wow! my newest post deleted again as "off-topic". delete all you want moderators of Rants & Raves I have screenshots of everything.:

[ok, so after being on the site a couple weeks, having my posts deleted as off tiopic (how can they have posts about headlights, USPS, Nalley Chili be on topic?) or trolling, cyberbullying by members, sent an e-mail to the owner with no response, I filed a complaint to the FCC (complete with screenshots of all my posts & responses) regarding the cyberbullying (which is a crime punishable with jail time & fines).

01.24.2012 6:39pm]

[according to Consumer Law on of the rights is: the right to be heard. I don't know about you but I was a paying member (first profile on site). doesn't that guarantee me the right to be heard?

01.24.2012 7:20pm]

[I'm sure this will be deleted but the forum rules state:

"this is aforum for posting your good or bad expoeriences with the Internet, your ISP, broadband, computer hardware or software, and businesses you've dealt with. New topics that do not fit the criteria

mentioned above may be removed without notice."

not off topic because this site is my ONLY bad experience with the internet & businesses I've dealt with.

01.24.2012 7:37pm]

VIVIAN30

Happy new year.

My name Vivian ! I saw your profile today and became inter​ested to write to you today,

I Feel we shall make a better intro​duction in our next commu​nication. I want to make a good frien​dship with you,

If you accept my interest feel free to write me back with this email address (Vivia​na4Single at y a h o o.com) so that i can reply you with my pictures

kellarlln

@Steverock, yeah right. that's my point, everything I've posted has been deleted while others (some with the same type of content or off topic) aren't. you try to bring an awareness to a problem such as receiving income from your "neutral" forum via the same industry you are monitoring.

steverock

You are obviously ranting. Take it to rants and raves. :(

kellarlln

apparently these off-topic posts are ok for the rants & raves forum but my posts about cyberbullying & site issues aren't.

"This is a forum for posting your good or bad experiences with the Internet, your ISP, broadband, computer hardware or software, and businesses you've dealt with. New topics that do not fit the criteria mentioned above may be removed without notice." -dslreports

HID headlights/foglights

USPS Sucks in Central Va.

Half full cans (this is about Nalley Chili)

FedEx Drivers AWOL (nobody delivered his package)

Property Tax

USPS (appalled at the treatment of his flag by employees of USPS)

there are hundreds more.

kellarlln

"DSLreports.com (Est. 1999) provides a neutral forum to share Broadband ISP reviews, news & information."

there is no neutrality when there is censorship of content.

View more comments